Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRULY EASY TO PROGRAM AND EPIC IDEAS FOR UNKILLED - A must read for the Developers !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRULY EASY TO PROGRAM AND EPIC IDEAS FOR UNKILLED - A must read for the Developers !

1) can we tap on the Ranked page -or- the Duel page selection for toggle buttons> America/Europe/Asia/ALL instead of randomly hooking up? Some times I get over 250ms ping to someone and we are jumping around. Although I find this halarious as I know the other guy is having the same troubles.

2) Be able to send LOL face, happy face, sad face, embarrassed face and angry red face to pop up at each other? That would really put a nice finish to the game. This game I also like (because I like bows) is Archery King, its free and clean to d/l. They use gestures. IMHO I think gestures are better than chat as all languages understand them and no need for profanity filters.

THX!!

Thanks a lot for your suggestions Traer. While I cannot promise that they will appear in the game I believe that both of these are great ideas and will definitely forward them to the devs. Maybe we will see them introduced in one of future updates!

Comment

Working...
    X