Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which on is the best?

Hi all,

I am looking for a budget FullHD IPS monitor for my desktop. I have narrowed all my options to two:

a) LG 22MK430H-B (RM349)

b) ViewSonic VA2419-sh (RM419)

Anyone has experience with either of these two monitors? ViewSonic is RM70 more expensive while being bigger screen but I am not too concerned about screen size.

Having compared the tech specs of these two, they are very similar, therefore I am more concerned about the out-of-factory screen calibration, reliability and warranty. At the moment I perceive LG to have better quality but I am not too sure, so I am here to get advises from the experienced ones.

Which option would you go for?

Officially Showbox is Not Availabe for iOS users. A Similar app called MovieBox is considered as child of Showbox as it has almost same features like the Parent app. To Install Moviebox on your iPhone, for more details please go through this url https://www.techsmarti.com/showbox-for-iphone-ipad-ios/

Comment

Your article is very useful, the content is great, I have read a lot of articles, but for your article, it left me a deep impression, thank you for sharing. slitherio

Comment

Working...
      X