Player's statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player's statistics

If you want to see your statistics like kills, deaths, headshots, distance travelled, etc. you have to connect your account with your Facebook profile in the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20151210-164423.png
Views:	50
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	3250

Once you've connected your profile with Facebook, you can login via Facebook on the official website.

Screenshot_20151210-164423.png

When you are logging in, you can check your statistics on the website.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screennnnn.png
Views:	36
Size:	205.2 KB
ID:	3252

Pairing failed :v
    i cant please help me !!!!!!!!!1
    K 3 N D O
    SHERIFF&VIKING
    WARMONGER [<3]

Comment

Is this supposed to still work? I go to your site, madfingergames.com and click on Games then Unkilled. I click "log in with facebook", then nothing happens. No confirmation or log in to fb screen... The only thing changing is the "LOGIN" button now say LOG OUT. I can't understand this is how it works? If we were several people sharing this iPad then how does the Unkilled webpage know who's FB account to log into since it just magically logged in and nowhere does it say which FB account the web page is logged in to either. Then the only place to click anything personal-ish is the "Leaderboards" button, which take me to a page saying there is no such information available to me (me or anyone?) at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by UrsusLuin | MFG View Post
        If you want to see your statistics like kills, deaths, headshots, distance travelled, etc. you have to connect your account with your Facebook profile in the game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3250[/ATTACH]

Happy wheels
        Once you've connected your profile with Facebook, you can login via Facebook on the official website.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3251[/ATTACH]

When you are logging in, you can check your statistics on the website.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n3252[/ATTACH]
        Pairing failed :v

Comment

Difficulty level is high in this level. It need to be complete this level now happy wheels free game.

Comment

Working...
          X