This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More free Gold

Hello .. Good evening! I want to inform you that a very boring business happened, I downloaded a game to win more free coins in UNKILLED and I completed all the missions of the other game and I did not win any gold in UNKILLED, I did everything right and no gold! Name of my Nick at UNKILLED is SGT-Sophia
    Please, I really like to play UNKILLED. I wanted you to do something that could correct this little problem, thank you in advance!
    Attached Files

Hey there Thiago, thanks a lot for reaching out to us. The adding of rewards is fully under control of Tapjoy and as such there is not much we can do about this right now. First of all please try contacting Tapjoy's support centre at tapjoy.force.com who should be able to help you with getting your gold. If that does not work out please get back to us with screenshots of your conversation with Tapjoy and we will do our best to help you. Thank you for understanding.

Comment

• nin270
      nin270
      nin270 commented
      Editing a comment
      Boas pessoal, o jogo é super bom mas cheguei ao nível 430, e o jogo não tem mais história, fiquei fodido.
      Para quando mais níveis no modo história?
Working...
X