Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tapjoy reward is not working! Customer service is not replying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapjoy reward is not working! Customer service is not replying!

I find the game is interesting that's why I try to get much gold as possible.
    When I follow the instructions and download a game, named "Mobile Strike" and upgraded the base to level 6.
    The reward system showed that I am yet to complete it.

It's been since from last week and till today I don't get any update except the standard reply.

Not sure how's the 1500 gold go but I'm disappointed when you come out something that not workable and ignore your customer, a bad experience with the developer.

Hello Johnmoo,

please be patient, Tapjoy will get back to you. You contacted their support on Friday and maybe they have a lot of work, so let them have a work day or two to respond. If they don't respond to you within a few days, please contact our customer support directly via an ingame message and we will look into your case.

Comment

Originally posted by krevetak View Post
      Hello Johnmoo,

please be patient, Tapjoy will get back to you. You contacted their support on Friday and maybe they have a lot of work, so let them have a work day or two to respond. If they don't respond to you within a few days, please contact our customer support directly via an ingame message and we will look into your case.
      Thanks for the reply! Shall wait till this Friday then.

Comment

Hello Johnmoo,

I think my case is complicated until today I still yet to receive any reply from the customer service...

Comment

Hello Johnmoo,

Another 7 days... No reply at all and I think you're ignoring this message also...

Comment

• Turkishboy
            Turkishboy commented
            Editing a comment
            Choice another offers

Originally posted by johnmoo View Post
          I find the game is interesting that's why I try to get much gold as possible.
          When I follow the instructions and download a game, named "Mobile Strike" and upgraded the base to level 6.
          The reward system showed that I am yet to complete it.

It's been since from last week and till today I don't get any update except the standard reply.

Not sure how's the 1500 gold go but I'm disappointed when you come out something that not workable and ignore your customer, a bad experience with the developer.
          我也是。。之前還可以。後面換手機就都沒辦法收到了

Comment

Working...
          X