Restore Previous device game in new Android Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restore Previous device game in new Android Device

In previous device I have completed more than 150 stages and earned lot of money and guns but now i installed in new device its starting from new.. so is anyway to restore data from previous to new device.

Hey there Panna, the cloud saving works through Google Play/Game Center or Facebook, depending on which service you have linked with your previous account. Just log in to either of these in game and you should get a pop up offering you to load your progress. If you are not able to recover your progress, please contact our support team directly from the game (settings-help&support) who should be able to help you.

Comment

Been a loyal fan of this game since I bought my Nvidia shield in 2017. This is the only game I play on it. HD going out on shield so I bought another. Can't seem to retrieve my info to continue game with new console. Is this still possible?

Comment

• Krevetak a.k.a Joe Wolf
        Krevetak a.k.a Joe Wolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you need to have your account linked to Google Play Games on your old Shield and use the same account on the new one.

• Mack85233
        Mack85233 commented
        Editing a comment
        Google Play Games will not let me login with same account on new Shield. Any ideas?
    Working...
    X