This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparent BUG - Problem with my Mouse - Facebook Gameroom

Good afternoon! I have a problem with Dead Trigger 2. {I can play the game calmly, when I go on a mission as such, I can walk but my mouse does not react, it does not move, it does nothing. It only moves by pressing right click and left click making it impossible to play ... It does not detect the movement of the mouse as such, if you change the controls to shoot and point to any key on the keyboard, if you do the function, but, with The mouse, does not move or do anything, it is as if Facebook Gameroom does not "attack" the mouse, does not take control of the mouse

THANK YOU MUCH for your HELP!

This happens when playing from "Facebook Gameroom", to have use of some browser like Mozilla Firefox, I can play normally. I am VERY interested in being able to solve this problem in Facebook Gameroom since from there the game goes much better at a stable speed of FPS and in the explorer no: /

I have everything updated to date, I use Windwos 7 Professional Edition 64 Bit, 4Gb Ram.

I wrote the facebook portal directly but they recommend that we communicate directly with the application developer ...

Without more to add and waiting for prompt response, Greetings!

Thanks in advance!

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I used a translator.
    Last edited by Gaz36; 02-12-2017, 07:53 PM. Reason: Detail the problem much more

Originally posted by Gaz36 View Post
    Good afternoon! I have a problem with Dead Trigger 2. {I can play the game calmly, when I go on a mission as such, I can walk but my mouse does not react, it does not move, it does nothing. It only moves by pressing right click and left click making it impossible to play ... It does not detect the movement of the mouse as such, if you change the controls to shoot and point to any key on the keyboard, if you do the function, but, with The mouse, does not move or do anything, it is as if Facebook Gameroom does not "attack" the mouse, does not take control of the mouse

THANK YOU MUCH for your HELP!

This happens when playing from "Facebook Gameroom", to have use of some browser like Mozilla Firefox, I can play normally. I am VERY interested in being able to solve this problem in Facebook Gameroom since from there the game goes much better at a stable speed of FPS and in the explorer no: /

I have everything updated to date, I use Windwos 7 Professional Edition 64 Bit, 4Gb Ram.

I wrote the facebook portal directly but they recommend that we communicate directly with the application developer ...

Without more to add and waiting for prompt response, Greetings!

Thanks in advance!

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I used a translator.
    Hello Gaz,

Don't worry It's normal. DT2 does not work in Gameroom. If I understand correctly, the improvement is early 2018

Comment

Working...
    X