This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triggering Virus Mutation

I have big question that follows me since the beggining of Dead trigger 2, nobody was able to give me a convicing answear about that. My question is, what exactly triggers the virus mutation message ? Is it the amount of money we get ? Is it the score points we get to grow our levels ? My questions aims the game´s code, which variable triggers the zombies to get stronger ?

i think it is the level of tech

Comment

I don´t think so because I´m already at Tech 10 for quite some time and the virus is still mutating.

Comment

Originally posted by salemajh View Post
        I don´t think so because I´m already at Tech 10 for quite some time and the virus is still mutating.
        It is the tech level that affects the virus mutations.

Each level brings a few virus mutations over time.

Comment

• salemajh
          salemajh commented
          Editing a comment
          So how do you explain how high levels like 60 and beyond are still getting virus mutations from time to time ? Considering they are at Tech lvl 10 since lvl 40, or maybe less.

It does not matter what level you are ; mutations are random regardless of your level. You cannot get virus mutations after some time, else enemies would get way too strong.

Proof is that I am at Tech 10 as well, I did not get any virus mutations at all even though I play regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by salemajh View Post
          I have big question that follows me since the beggining of Dead trigger 2, nobody was able to give me a convicing answear about that. My question is, what exactly triggers the virus mutation message ? Is it the amount of money we get ? Is it the score points we get to grow our levels ? My questions aims the game´s code, which variable triggers the zombies to get stronger ?
          The Zombies mutate from level to level. You do not earn more money.

Comment

Working...
          X