X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - (6) -

Topic no active / spams / others

Last edited by Tomas | MFG; 04-23-2019, 08:43 AM.
    ༺༻
    ┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
    Rest |n Peace DeadZone
    ┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

Let's talk Sony. They got some cool stuffs. I like those cool stuffs. Other people like those cool stuffs. Let's discuss those cool stuffs.

Here we can talk about what Playstation games we're playing or hyped for or organize multiplayer sessions and hopefully actually do it.

PSN IDs:
    Mr. Gency | I_KilledYouWithA
    JJW | JJDoubleYou
    Rashka | rashka98
    Last edited by Mr. Gency; 10-27-2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I would say no, but who cares, there is something possible to do?
      On the positive side, some clans have the opportunity to improve their thread or can skip that part and simply copy it.

Comment

I also like those cool stuffs. Cool stuffs make me happy. Sony make me happy. (I don't even know what I'm doing right now)
        Anyway, my username for PSN is JJDoubleYou. I'm probably going to be mainly playing Black ops 3 that comes out in a couple weeks. Though if enough people play other games, then I'm sure I could probably play those as well. The games I have currently are: GTA 5, Destiny and CoD Advanced Warfare.

The games I'm hyped for though are: The new Assassin's Creed game (I'm intrigued about how they're going to bring back a story that's been gone for 3-4 years) and Star Wars: Battlefront
        Last edited by JJW; 10-27-2015, 06:40 PM.
        ​Clan: MoH
        Username: JJW
        My Edits: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/A2Fd3

Comment

I play on ps3 I used to have xbox360 , I didnt like ps4 or xbox 1 coz they seemed meh... ps4 had some kinda slow compared to ps3 but I was close playing buying coz bo3 but its just like AW (advanced warfare) I didnt like it I thought it was waste of many I tried the beta version thoiugh still , I like ps3 I play games like bo2 , gta 5 ,fifa 15 (fifa 16 is dead) ,mw2 ,mw3 I like assasin creed aswell it nice. Anyone wanna add me my psn is rashka98

Comment

Originally posted by JJW View Post
            I also like those cool stuffs. Cool stuffs make me happy. Sony make me happy. (I don't even know what I'm doing right now)
            Anyway, my username for PSN is JJDoubleYou. I'm probably going to be mainly playing Black ops 3 that comes out in a couple weeks. Though if enough people play other games, then I'm sure I could probably play those as well. The games I have currently are: GTA 5, Destiny and CoD Advanced Warfare.

The games I'm hyped for though are: The new Assassin's Creed game (I'm intrigued about how they're going to bring back a story that's been gone for 3-4 years) and Star Wars: Battlefront
            Cool, I mostly play Bloodborne with a bit of Killzone here and there. I don't know if I'll be getting BO3, though.

I should probably be adding PSN names to the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Gency View Post
              Cool, I mostly play Bloodborne with a bit of Killzone here and there. I don't know if I'll be getting BO3, though.

I should probably be adding PSN names to the OP.
              Ah sweet! I was tempted to get Bloodborne a while back, though I think I'll just wait out for Dark Souls 3.

And yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Well, alot of pals have migrated to other games, one of which is CoC :v

Am a huge fan of that game, so am planning to buy some t-shirts! And was just wondering if someone else wanted them as well ^_^

A few sample have been attached. 😃 The style, image, colour, almost everything can be customised. ^_^ You might be wondering that "We could ourselves buy them, or get them on order". Actually, am getting those for like 15$ and online(globally it's 25$) not to include shipping charges in both cases. It varies country to country.

If anyone's interested pm me.

Was just planning to buy some for myself, so thought why not order for some pals as well 😎
                Last edited by Tomas | MFG; 02-22-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Ah sweet! I was tempted to get Bloodborne a while back, though I think I'll just wait out for Dark Souls 3.

And yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
                  You should get BB. It's been out for a while now, so you can find it for less than $60 (or your local equivalent). I bought a used copy a few weeks back for $30.

Comment

"CoC" heh...

Comment

You should get BB. It's been out for a while now, so you can find it for less than $60 (or your local equivalent). I bought a used copy a few weeks back for $30.
                      I might do, I've heard the game will make you rage a crap load though haha. Though the game itself does look pretty neat.

Comment

I might do, I've heard the game will make you rage a crap load though haha. Though the game itself does look pretty neat.
                        Every defeat is a learning experience. Understand that and you'll seldom get mad.

Comment

Every defeat is a learning experience. Understand that and you'll seldom get mad.
                          Spoken like a true Sensei. *Bows* I might just wait for Black Friday, or when there's a huge sell and then pick it up with a bunch of others.

Comment

Working...
                          X