big sound problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big sound problem

After some time in a mission weapon sounds get messed up this really ruins the gameplay some sounds of the weapons will be missing the cool sound you get when you hit a zombie with the machete will be gone after like 7 minutes in a mission same thing with the ithaca kyle will pump the ithaca with pump sound when you select it that first pump sound will be gone too after sometime in a mission i don't know about other weapons and again in the next mission sounds will be okay for sometime a fix please.
    Last edited by inaan riterdo; 06-12-2018, 04:43 PM.

I played a lot of android games only dead trigger 2 has this problem MDF can fix this if they want to i only have problems like this on pc games never android this is something that really needs a fix sound doesn't cut out for a few seconds on android it cuts out for the rest of the mission and it's not just those two weapons some other weapons too i tested this problem on a one plus 5 and on a old galaxy note 3 same thing happens.
    Last edited by inaan riterdo; 06-15-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Hi Inaan, give us please more info if is possible here:
      https://www.madfingergames.com/support/contact

* UID,
      * Pseudo,
      * e-mail,
      * Level,
      * Your phone/tablet/PC info (RAM, version of your operating system etc.) Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
      X