I can't upgrade my M1 Garand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't upgrade my M1 Garand!

This has been happening a while now, I did send an email a while ago but nothing has been done! Anyway: When ever I try to upgrade my M1 Garand (which costs 175,000) the game won't let me and what will happen is when I tap upgrade it starts to upgrade and then it disappears from the prodution slot. Please can you fix it? Thanks!

Hi,

did you receive an answer to your email?

Comment

Yes! I was told to restart my device or uninstall and reinstall the app but none of them worked. Unfortunately I deleted the email that had the video with it but I will try to get another video of the issue!

Comment

Here is the video of the issue!

Comment

How do I do that?

Comment

I did try playing on PC but also I had the issue way before I played them games and just to let you know I don't have them games on my tablet anymore only DT2!
            Last edited by Paul Taylor_YT; 08-08-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Hello Paul, we have upgraded the weapon for you. It is likely that this will occur next time you will try to upgrade your weapon, so please let us know again. We are sorry for the trouble and inconvenience.

Comment

Thanks alot! I appreciate it!

Edit: I just logged into the game and tried to upgrade it once more to test it the issue is still there and it's still there. Is this something that can be fixed or is it permanent? It's definitely a weird issue though.
                Last edited by Paul Taylor_YT; 08-10-2018, 12:22 AM.

Comment

I trusted someone with my SHADOWGUN DEADZONEE custom account, and he changed the password and blocked me, ive tried to send recovery to my email but not working, i need help

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

No it's still the same. :'(

Comment

I did send an email a while ago and I got told to uninstall and reinstall the app and to try restarting my device. None of that worked by the way.

Comment

Hi, I apologize for not responding earlier. I've upgraded your M1 Garand for you. Can you please check your account?

Comment

No worries! Thanks for that! Its just weird why it's doing that. Is this something that can be fixed or this a permanent issue?

Comment

Working...
                            X