Screen got stuck on iphone x

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen got stuck on iphone x

There is no cancel button to resume game after this pop up when i killed a big monster

Tomas | MFG here plz
    ༺༻
    ┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
    Rest |n Peace DeadZone
    ┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

Comment

Hello Indarpreet,

is there any option for you to resize your screen? Something like "fit to size" or "zoom in"?

Comment

Originally posted by krevetak View Post
        Hello Indarpreet,

is there any option for you to resize your screen? Something like "fit to size" or "zoom in"?
        There are no such option..been having trouble of this and always requires me to waste all my blueprints by restarting the game

Comment

• DragonBuster5
          DragonBuster5 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah im having the same problem and I can't unlock any more new guns. Pleaseee fix this!!!!, For something quick can you guys even just push out an update that resizes the app to a regular 16/9 window and then at some point push out a full update that will fully fit it now the new IPhone X's Screen?

So 2 months later and still no Iphone X support, i've also been having this problem, so frustrating just having the game installed but unable to play it as I cannot get past this screen!
        Please update it!

Comment

• Tomas | MFG
          Tomas | MFG commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Sean, so you have iPhone X and you cant run Dead Trigger 2, OK? The game never works on this phone or It worked on the start and stopped work later? Thank you. Tomas

Originally posted by SeanTaylor View Post
        So 2 months later and still no Iphone X support, i've also been having this problem, so frustrating just having the game installed but unable to play it as I cannot get past this screen!
        Please update it!
        They will improve it but MDF is working on Legend ..
        ༺༻
        ┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
        Rest |n Peace DeadZone
        ┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

Comment

Yup having the same bug. While playing on my iPhoneX, walk pass the blueprint and it stucks there not allowing me to resume game again. Only way out is to end the game which will not received the blueprint we just collected.

Comment

personalized and unique iphone cases

Comment

Originally posted by Rahim View Post
              Yup having the same bug. While playing on my iPhoneX, walk pass the blueprint and it stucks there not allowing me to resume game again. Only way out is to end the game which will not received the blueprint we just collected.
              With the new update, they fixed it
              ༺༻
              ┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
              Rest |n Peace DeadZone
              ┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

Comment

Working...
              X