Feedback to ZB clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback to ZB clan

Hi ZB. This post may hurt your clan but I still find a need to say this. Initially, I respected ZB clan as I seen them playing like Pros. However due to today conversion with ZB FB admin, I have a bad impression on ZB by which I think that ZB IS A RACIST CLAN AND ZB MEMBERS ARE RUDE and not worth of my respect anymore.
    This is because on the 14th December 2016, I message ZB FB page to confirm if ZB recruiting mobile players as I am keen to join. After a while, one of the FB admin replied me saying yes but I will not accept you Chinese fuckers. Fortunately, I am not Chinese(lol). But due to this "Chinese fuckers", I did not want to join their clan anymore and lost respect with them.
    Note: If u want to reject Chinese please says it politely and mind your manners.
    Hope you understand this. Thanks.

! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have been asked many times to create an intro, and I'm in ZB. I'm a veteran member. I can help, do you want me to?

Last edited by JosephWren; 12-27-2018, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Great that here we can find answers to our questions. It's important for me when the site is full of useful info. But I can find info about one my question. How many pages should a resume be in 2019? If you help me it''ll be awesome.

Comment

Essay writing can be a quite complicated task for a student that does not have special writing skills. Even successful students need someone to overview a written paper and make some corrections. If you are not confident in your essay you can rely on Rewriting Services. Our professional staff of writers and editors will make your paper perfect. Good grades are guaranteed!

Comment

Working...
          X