Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help] Project Help-me, staff!

PT-BR
    se souberem como colocar o jogo na WebBrowser e deixar algum servidor aberto 24Horas para todos eu agradeço!
    EN-US
    if you know how to put the game on the WebBrowser and leave some open server 24Hours for all I thank you!

PT-BR:
    Comecei esses dias a fuçar no GM Kit, e queria saber se alguem pode me passar o projeto com Armas e Boosters e Personagens tudo liberado sem sistema de Gold, porfavor!

Também isso ajudaria, se tiver um sistema de GM, no caso Game Master dos jógo, no caso ADM, será que poderiam me falar se á algum geito ou se tem o Nivel de GM, com NickName tipo assim: GM Underllag, se poderem me explique como fazer ou porfavor me passe um projeto ja assim! O De que tem acesso a conta de GM eu iria adorár por favor se alguem pudér me ajudar eu ficaria Grato!

Obrigado por ler!

EN-US:

I started these days to tweak the GM Kit, and was wondering if someone can pass me the project with weapons and Boosters and characters all released without Gold system, porfavor!

Also it would help if you have a GM system, if Game Master of the Game, in the case ADM, could they tell me it will some geito or has the GM level, with NickName like this: GM Underllag, it can me explain how to make or porfavor me pass a garden design as well! The What have access to GM account please I would love it if anyone can help me I would be Grateful!

Thank you for reading!

I do not speak english, sorry!
    Eu Não sei falar em inglês, desculpe!

Help-me,Help-me,Help-me,Help-me,Help-me, ;-;

Comment

Im not able to understand what you need
      Can you please write it in a understandable manner? I know you are bad at english but try

Comment

• Underllag
        Underllag commented
        Editing a comment
        In short, I want to know if you have an agent creates our account with a Level GM, once 01,02,03 be level to the maximum, the creators have a GM account, which can ban or only the level of GM!

and also know how to put the 24Hours game server for everyone to play!
        GM is the game Owner that created account to play and has nickname and GM level!

• Underllag
        Underllag commented
        Editing a comment
        quero saber como deixar servidor ligado 24horas, porfavor :'(
        e criar uma conta de GM

I guess he wants to create his own ComZone
      Username: milan8888
      Nick: [ZB] Ibuprofen

http://stats.gzrclan.com/stats/milan8888

Comment

• Underllag
        Underllag commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty much it! :P

• Underllag
        Underllag commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes!
        Correct!

Alguém pode me ajudar?

Can someone help me?

Comment

I think he needs a fully unlocked account in Gm-Kit.
        if so, then goto scripts and edit the start amount bro. Enjoy
        ~Atte. 8==D~ cl0n

Comment

to Portuguese
          -BR
          If you know how to put the game in WebBrowser and leave some server open 24Hours for all I thank you!
          EN-US
          If you know how to put the game on the WebBrowser and leave some open server 24Hours for all I thank you!
          EN:
          I started these days to focus on the GM Kit, and I wanted to know if anyone can pass me the project with Guns and Boosters and Characters all released without a Gold system, please!
          Also this would help, if you have a GM system, in the Game Master case of the young man, in the ADM case, could you tell me if it is any GM or GM Level, with NickName type like this: GM Underllag, if you can Explain how to do it or please pass me a project like this! What do you have access to GM account I would love it please if someone could help me I would be grateful!
          Thanks for reading!
          EN-US:
          I started these days to tweak the GM Kit, and was wondering if anyone could pass me the project with weapons and boosters and characters all released without Gold system, please!
          Also it would help if you have a GM system, if Game Master of the Game, in the case ADM, could you tell me how it will be somehow geito or has the GM level, with NickName like this: GM Underllag, it can explain me how To make or please pass me the garden design as well! I would love it if anyone can help me. I would be grateful!
          Thank you for reading!
          I do not speak english, sorry!
          I do not know how to speak in English, sorry!
          Clan : [NaZ!]
          Group : [Di3] Deadly Incredible Elites
          Username : xd12345

#IBelieveInLegends!

Comment

• Strider07 | MFG
            Strider07 | MFG commented
            Editing a comment
            Credit: Google Translate
        Working...
        X