X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowgun DeadZone Reloaded Update

What’s New?

New Maps
    Try your luck in a brand new deathmatch map - Power Hub.

Lead your team to victory in an uphill battle in Mobility, the new zone control map!

Private Server Feature
    Now you can set up your own game! Choose which team, map, game mode and rules you want, and play how you want to play.

In-Game Chat
    Add your friends and chat away! Messenger is overrated anyway

Level Cap Increased
    Climb the ranks even further! Who knows where the limit is now!

Engine Upgrade
    Graphical improvements. This update also sets the stage the forthcoming User Generated Content!

Other improvements
    • 60 FPS across all devices
    • Steady fire-rate
    • Improved projectile traces and explosions rendering
    • Various gameplay related fixes
    • Improved gamepad support
    • NAT64 support
    Last edited by Jakub | MFG; 12-21-2016, 01:46 PM.

How do you upgrade the Facebook portion of the game?

Comment

I can't enter the game, it just stays on loading and sits there forever, wtf?

Comment

• [+] K A T E
        [+] K A T E commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't enter the game either what's going on ? Help

• KAGE-008
        KAGE-008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Response to #3.1: Try uninstalling the game, then reinstall. (Btw I know you from the game... )

I've been playing the update today and it's quite cool playing in 60fps on max settings. Not had the new maps yet but I'm excited to try them soon.

thnaks for continuing to work on this game. It was one of the first iOS games I loved back at launch and it's still fun today.

Comment

Hey da'frog I uninstalled game, but it is still saying not connected to match making server. My wifi is working I'm at a loss😧

Comment

Originally posted by [+
          K A T E;n11613]Hey da'frog I uninstalled game, but it is still saying not connected to match making server. My wifi is working I'm at a loss😧

Me too. I have deleted and reinstalled 3 times. I can log in. I can buy chips. But I cant play. "Not connected to matchmaking server"

this is day day two of paying for premium and not being able to play. Please fix.

Location Texas.

Comment

• [+] K A T E
            [+] K A T E commented
            Editing a comment
            Budiswiser, I think they meaning madfinger is having trouble with servers in the south.

I have not been able to log on with my wifi. Cellular I have no problems. Madfinger u have a problem with United States Mississippi not having match making servers wth😠

Comment

• Bloodshot
            Bloodshot commented
            Editing a comment
            This shit is wack I haven't been able to play since the new update wtf

Hello. Can we get a response? What's the eta? Will we be reimbursed gold to buy back the days we lost on premium?

Comment

After updating, everyone is using a sniper.
            It reminds me a OSOG spamming.
            This is problem.

Comment

• Jakub | MFG
              Jakub | MFG commented
              Editing a comment
              Sniping is now easier to control. We have not touched any sniper balancing.

After trying the update for a couple of days i can say that my impressions are mostly negative. Haven't played any of the 2 new maps (are they locked for private servers only?) so i can't comment on those. The private server matchmaking and the new lighting on the old maps is the only refreshed and updated side of the game as far as i can tell and they are valuable additions. Apart from that the problematic game engine causes more hit registration problems even than before. Servers are full of laggy players connecting from their neighbour's wifi somewhere on south Mars, causing the game to miscalculate on projectiles(it's even more noticable on mobile players). At least half of the shots on those targets don't register and before you can pop them clean you're bound to be killed by someone from behind. Even when shooting at point blank on a stationary target doesn't often register. Sometimes you get killed by someone behind a wall because the game lags or you may get killed by someone across the other side of the map with a single bullet (even with your hat on). So, gameplaywise (which is the most important part) there's nothing new or improved, no upgrades here. We're still facing the same old problems since the termination of the sg client and the transition to fb.

Comment

• Jakub | MFG
              Jakub | MFG commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello there. Thanks for your feedback. Only one of the two new maps is Private Server only. It's the Zone Control map Mobility. Also, this update is only first of several. This update is supposed to introduce many technical improvements like 60PFS and so on. I am sorry that you are experiencing lag issues but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the players you play with/against have stable wi-fi connection. As for the other problem you are mentioning, we will keep working on those.

lool can't even play mobility

Comment

• Jakub | MFG
              Jakub | MFG commented
              Editing a comment
              To play mobility you yourself don't need a Premium Account. Just find a friend who does and let him invite you to play.

1 week and i still cant play "mnot connected to match making servers"

Comment

• Jakub | MFG
              Jakub | MFG commented
              Editing a comment
              It will soon be fixed! I am super sorry for the inconvenience. SGDZ team is working on it.

Slackers. Are you delaying responses to our concerns in fear of how much money you need to give back. I'm requesting a refund through Apple. Downloaded modern combat 5. Peace.

Comment

• Jakub | MFG
              Jakub | MFG commented
              Editing a comment
              Absolutely fine with us. If you don't like the gaming experience it is understandable you want a refund. And we certainly have no fear, we would rather tackle the problems head on but the office was closed during the holidays which prevented our communication. I hope you understand. Anyway, enjoy your MC5 and see you in Shadowgun Legends!

• Strider07 | MFG
              Strider07 | MFG commented
              Editing a comment
              *See you in Shadowgun Legends!* lol... Jakub will be the same...

• =Whit3/.M3rica=
              =Whit3/.M3rica= commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow kinda harsh. Well i still love the game...

To the contrary, I love the gaming experience. That's the problem.

I would suggest they not put updates out the day before everyone takes a vacation. I hope to be playing soon.

it will help me get over my 'withdraw' until I can play SDZ again.

Bf82Fe The reason I mention refund is because I just spent 10 bucks (yes it's a small amount) and I bought a 30 day premium account (again) and my package had 21 days left that are up in smoke now with no eta on a fix.

See you in legends.

Comment

• Strider07 | MFG
              Editing a comment
              Everything takes time brother... It'll be fixed soon...

That sounds fun, how do I play this extra part of the game?

Comment

• Budiswiser
              Budiswiser commented
              Editing a comment
              Legends? It's not out yet.

• Strider07 | MFG
              Editing a comment
              It isn't out but will be out pretty soon... The game doesn't only sound interesting but actually is interesting... Believe me... It'd be a game changer...
          Working...
          X