This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeadZone Update _ Sprint 2018

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sans titre 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	164.7 KB ID:	26093

SPRING UPDATE 2018

- 3 amazing new hats

Legendary Cap - Get the heroic look with the hat worn by the first Shadowgun Legends of Brno Metropolis

Explorer - Look like a warrior who has fought in different solar systems and seeks new worlds

CCCP - Made for Survivors who have battled many freezing winters and faced polar bears.

- Lag compensation based hitreg introduced : shoot down moving targets with ease as connection lags are now eliminated

- Security improvements made in game

-
    Bug fixes and optimizations done

Good Game all !
    Thank Mike Zbleka & MDF !
    Last edited by Tomas | MFG; 03-20-2018, 10:32 AM.
    #ILoveDeadZone

Super! Shadowgun DeadZone is a good game

Comment

After this update I can't play this game any longer. The keys and the mouse gets into some sort of a lag. Usually moving in a side (left and right) and moving the mouse locks the movement of the player and I get stuck walking forward in a wall, a crate, or something.
      If I move the mouse more aggressively then I find myself rotating myself 180 degrees like but not in some sort of a smooth movement, is like an abrupt change and I get confused where I am. I was facing an enemy and then I stay with my back to him.
      I was hoping this was a temporary bug, but it affects me every time I login to see if it was fixed. Still the same issue for the last 2 or 3 weeks?

Comment

Hey guys, since the last update, I noticed that many players can't download the update in gameroom. The download start but never ends or re-start at the end. And we can't play due this problem. Is there any solution to this? Please help guys.
        D E U S
        Sopor

XYZ THE CAT CLAN

Comment

The Gameroom is developed and supported by the Facebook company. When you are unable to update (load) the game, you can uninstall it and install it again. Please find more info here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/faceb...1950150353262/

Comment

I downloaded this game this mornin I already play SGL but was curious about DZ its fuckin quality too😁will defoz keep playin this aswell. Sorry if this is spam or whatever it just surprised me that it was so fun even though it's old and thought I'd say so😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTAL DEATH View Post
              I downloaded this game this mornin I already play SGL but was curious about DZ its fuckin quality too😁will defoz keep playin this aswell. Sorry if this is spam or whatever it just surprised me that it was so fun even though it's old and thought I'd say so😂😂
              Normal, It's a very good game =) You can come in this group if you are interested : click !
              #ILoveDeadZone

Comment

SGDZ is the best multiplayer shooter game ever created, in my view.

My one suggestion is to introduce one more mode - Battle royale. So then there would be 3 modes - Deathmatch, team battle, and battle royale. The same maps of deathmatch and team battle can be used in battle royale too. No need for creating new maps, if that's a hindrance.

12 or more players would be landed on one map, and they will die just once - Until only one remains. And this winner can be awarded even gold.

In fact, a 'Gold payment' can be added as well - For example - You need 5 gold to enter this battle royale. And the winner gets 50 gold.

This way, players can be encouraged to buy gold and spend gold as well. Or it can be made free as well. Was just throwing options out there.

And I repeat myself - SGDZ is the best multiplayer shooter ever!!! Thank you a million times to the developers of this game.
                Last edited by vt6l5h; 06-11-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X