Clear All

• Shadowgun: Deadzone is coming to an end

Click image for larger version

Name:	end3.png
Views:	945
Size:	911.3 KB
ID:	31258
    MADFINGER Games is starting the process of sunsetting Shadowgun: Deadzone
    , with a view to withdrawing the game in full on 31st March 2019. It’s been one hell of a ride and bringing this chapter to a close is a big decision for us, as the Shadowgun franchise is a huge part of our day-to-day life in the studio. However, it’s time to look to the future, and we’d like to thank everyone in the Deadzone community for many years of patience, passion and support.

What does this mean for you?

From 31st March 2019, the Shadowgun: Deadzone app and all related services will cease, which means that the game will no longer be playable. Up until that time you can play Deadzone as normal. To end on a high note, as a token of our appreciation we are sending you a free 200,000 Gold (worth over $200), which will allow you to fully enjoy the game’s premium features during this sunsetting period. You should receive this Gold in your account within the next 24 hours. Please be aware that once the servers are closed, all remaining Gold will be lost.

What happens next?

We’ve learned so much from Deadzone, and we’re pouring all that knowledge and experience into our upcoming project, Shadowgun War Games, a PvP-only multiplayer shooter that we believe is a worthy successor to Shadowgun: Deadzone. In the meantime, the spirit of Deadzone (plus some of your favorite characters) will live on in our latest game, Shadowgun Legends. We invite you to check it out, and we hope that you’re as excited as we are about the future of the Shadowgun universe!

If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer care team -

https://www.madfingergames.com/support/contact

From everyone at MADFINGER Games, thank you for playing with us!
    Last edited by JohnSlade; 01-16-2019, 01:09 PM.

Dear Madfinger,
    The thing that made the "Shadowgun Deadzone" more interesting than the other shooter-games, was the ability to calculate the speed of the bullets based on the speed of the enemy... So i've already played the "Shadowgun Legends" but this original innovation was lost: and for this reason i decided to suspend my progress in this game. I hope that in the last "Shadowgun Wargames" yuo'll insert this particular feature of "Shadowgun Deadzone" not to make it once again a mediocre game like the others. If is not: i'm sorry, this is only my opinion, but i'll not play any kinds of Shadowgun anymore.
    Best regards, from one of your most Shadowgun Deadzone's fans, Cinz80 P.S. sorry fr my bad english

Comment

I will not give my opinion. - *Rest |n Peace* BugFinger
      ༺༻
      ┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
      Rest |n Peace DeadZone
      ┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

Comment

hi sorry the inconvenience I could reimburse my money that I invested in the game I have the transaction history were like 42 dollars what I invested and it was in the year 2019 in the game of SHADOWGUN DEADZONE you can make the refund thanks

Comment

• Mars B.
          Mars B. commented
          Editing a comment
          Contact Service Support directly.

I think Deadzone is your BEST game and by far the best shooter on ios.
        Legends is a less skilled game, an over-designed, over-stuffed mess and less FUN.
        What a shame!!

Comment

• Cinz80
          Cinz80 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm completly agree with u! the only one thing original, based on timing bullets-enemy is now deleted...Legend is over-styffed/graphics without fight strategy!

RIP the $200 I spent acquiring all the skins, and hats. Oh well, fun while it lasted.

Comment

Okay, while i still have issues with Legends, i have to admit the new CTF mode ROCKS!

Comment

Sad to hear this. I’ve spent days of accumulated time in SGDZ over the years and enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks for the wonderful experience.

Comment

I was disappointed and a bit angry at first but all good things come to an end.
              It was fun, challenging and great to play against the community of Deadzone players.
              Thank you for a truly great game.

Comment

Please don't end shadowgun deadzone! Please. I beg of you!
                Last edited by vt6l5h; 03-27-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

It's a shame that it's shutting down, but there is a Shadowgun Deadzone clone created by the community which everybody is switching to. Join shadwogun-comzone.com, it's available on PC and Android.

Comment

Originally posted by Generic View Post
                    It's a shame that it's shutting down, but there is a Shadowgun Deadzone clone created by the community which everybody is switching to. Join shadwogun-comzone.com, it's available on PC and Android.
                    Thank you so much for this friend! God bless whoever made this. I can not believe I am saying this but, this comzone looks even better than deadzone!! The only thing is fewer players. I saw on the website it said that playstore removed it? PLEASE MAKE IT TO THE PLAYSTORE! That way we can get many, many players as well as people can donate and buy stuff easily. I hope this one stays up forever! Much gratitude and appreciation for the dev(s) of this game.
                    Last edited by vt6l5h; 04-01-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X