anyway i can access the old forums?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyway i can access the old forums?

I used to be pretty active on the old forums and i want to see what i posted way back when. Is there any way i can go to them? I tried and it says i cant connect to it or whatever. Also wtf is up with the image verification system? I have to refresh it like 20 times to get something that i can barely make out

Originally posted by newaccount View Post
    I used to be pretty active on the old forums and i want to see what i posted way back when. Is there any way i can go to them? I tried and it says i cant connect to it or whatever. Also wtf is up with the image verification system? I have to refresh it like 20 times to get something that i can barely make out
    Unfortunately the old forum was deleted. And I admit the verification image is really boring.
    ༺༻
    ┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
    Rest |n Peace DeadZone
    ┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

Comment

Originally posted by Mars B. View Post

Unfortunately the old forum was deleted. And I admit the verification image is really boring.
      Is there a reason why it was deleted? Doesn't seem like it wouldve caused any harm to just archive it.

Comment

Because the Big Boss at MDF wanted a new forum. So all is deleted. And there is no archive.
        ༺༻
        ┏ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┓
        Rest |n Peace DeadZone
        ┗ ━━┅━━━┅━━ ┛

Comment

Working...
        X