X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEAST
    started a topic Hacker in accendency

Hacker in accendency

One of my friend played accendency today and he found a hacker..killing own teamates and gaining points to make high score...please look into the screenshots..

• jbkfuchs301
    replied
    Hello,
    iosandjoy had a lot of running speed today in the gold arena.
    The inter bosses he has killed about 2 shot from a shotgun and in the meantime, all the opponents were frozen.
    could be a hacker in my opinion maybe.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralAlex
    replied
    Originally posted by The BEAST View Post
    It may be a glitch but they have to fix this glitches and fake fames...some people are working hard playing Every time coop,duels, accendency...

But some people are tricky to make fake fame ..hope they fix this ASAP
    I have reported same kind of glitch before but that one doesn't register on the leaderboard and one restart will bring everything to normal. However, if anyone use a cheat to get fake fame it will show on their stats that they didn't get it from anything and they will be banned. Trust me I know everyone on the leaderboard if I see something weird I will know first The 2nd and 3rd stats on the player's progress is a great way to figure out if someone has fake fame or not.
    Last edited by GeneralAlex; 11-26-2017, 03:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zepton
    replied
    It may be a glitch but they have to fix this glitches and fake fames...some people are working hard playing Every time coop,duels, accendency...

I think it's already fixed. Yesterday i crashed, reconnected, and wasn't on a third team. Also the fame anyone's gotten from this glitch is quite negligible, i wouldn't worry about it.

Leave a comment:

• The BEAST
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GeneralAlex
    replied
    Originally posted by Zepton View Post

Nah don't worry about it, i didn't take offense or anything. XD And i'm sure you'll beat me again soon, probably tomorrow. 👍 And i agree with stunner, it definitely needs reworking for PvP. Anyways, it's nice to finally be able to communicate with you other than with "want to play ascendancy" and waves.
    haha I'm mostly on Discord, try to join the official discord here: https://discord.gg/sgl We organize Ascendancy matches there. Also a good place to report bugs and talk to the support team.

Leave a comment:

• Zepton
    replied
    Originally posted by GeneralAlex View Post

Thanks, don't get me wrong that was also a compliment in a way, I played so many I think I have won against all and also against you in the past, but today you showed a lot more skill, it was impossible to beat you. I don't think anyone will anymore but I will try! See you at the hub again. I can't wait till the cap is increased to 20 so I can get the skill for the aim down sight I don't want to go for stunner because I think that one is too cheap I also lost a couple of matches today I think I need to practice, I've lost form

Nah don't worry about it, i didn't take offense or anything. XD And i'm sure you'll beat me again soon, probably tomorrow. 👍 And i agree with stunner, it definitely needs reworking for PvP. Anyways, it's nice to finally be able to communicate with you other than with "want to play ascendancy" and waves.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralAlex
    replied

I headshot a lot (with au co), and have +49% crit damage in total, so i suppose that'd be why, along with the +6% damage when aiming down sights from the skill tree. As for movement, skill tree again i suppose.
    Thanks, don't get me wrong that was also a compliment in a way, I played so many I think I have won against all and also against you in the past, but today you showed a lot more skill, it was impossible to beat you. I don't think anyone will anymore but I will try! See you at the hub again. I can't wait till the cap is increased to 20 so I can get the skill for the aim down sight I don't want to go for stunner because I think that one is too cheap I also lost a couple of matches today I think I need to practice, I've lost form

Leave a comment:

• Zepton
    replied
    Originally posted by GeneralAlex View Post

Btw something is wrong, I have played everyone literally but you are not taking much damage what perks do you have from the skill tree? You don't take damage and seem way too fast in our last 4 duels and your bullets seem like someone using Supercharger at all time, even tho it weren't equipped. I play a lot of duel and nothing of this happens to me. Only against you.
    I headshot a lot (with au co), and have +49% crit damage in total, so i suppose that'd be why, along with the +6% damage when aiming down sights from the skill tree. As for movement, skill tree again i suppose.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GeneralAlex
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiddo View Post

Explains why his fame is 2 million /: that's not fair bruh
    No. Most fame are from Medals and Ribbons. with almost 216 hours in the game and over 1m total distance run.. I didn't play lots of Ascendancy. mostly duel and co ops. and as I said this is a bug when game freezes you can't do anything but close the game and open it and when you reconnect everyone can kill you. I died a lot by my own teammates because of this bug.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralAlex
    replied
    One of my friend played accendency today and he found a hacker..killing own teamates and gaining points to make high score...please look into the screenshots..
    I reported that myself that when game freeze after 2 players use deflector at the same time even your teammates can kill you when you reconnect.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralAlex
    replied
    I'd also like to add that in that game, GeneralAlex was invisible and invincible. I know that he wasn't hacking, but i haven't seen him or anyone else end up in this state any other time. I also don't know the cause of the invincibility and invisibility, though i haven't tested further than simply doing the third team bug.
    Game froze after someone used deflector at the same time and when I reconnected everyone was red to me as an enemy and they could kill me as well as I could kill anyone.

Btw something is wrong, I have played everyone literally but you are not taking much damage what perks do you have from the skill tree? You don't take damage and seem way too fast in our last 4 duels and your bullets seem like someone using Supercharger at all time, even tho it weren't equipped. I play a lot of duel and nothing of this happens to me. Only against you.

Leave a comment:

• Zepton
    replied
    I'd also like to add that in that game, GeneralAlex was invisible and invincible. I know that he wasn't hacking, but i haven't seen him or anyone else end up in this state any other time. I also don't know the cause of the invincibility and invisibility, though i haven't tested further than simply doing the third team bug.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kiddo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakub | MFG
    Thank you for reporting the person. It is not hacker however. When you disconnect and reconnect a pvp you appear on a "third" team, able to kill all players... Oops, I guess, our bad :/
    Explains why his fame is 2 million /: that's not fair bruh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X