Shadowgun Legends on FB ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowgun Legends on FB ?

Everyone would like this to be on the Facebook(PC) or (Mac) .What do you guys and girls think about it ?

I would like that also, but Madfinger has already stated they are focusing on the mobile platform. I don't see legends coming to PC.
    I hope that it will feature an option to play with a keyboard and mouse on android, i'm not comfortable playing with a controller.

Comment

We can't make it on Facebook right now, even if we wanted. Unity WebPlayer ends and WebGL is still in beta version. We're testing it with Dead Trigger 2 BETA. You can check it on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by UrsusLuin | MFG View Post
        We can't make it on Facebook right now, even if we wanted. Unity WebPlayer ends and WebGL is still in beta version. We're testing it with Dead Trigger 2 BETA. You can check it on Facebook.
        how about porting it to pc like in microsoft store like modern combat versus? hope it works tho

Comment

GEAR
          • Experience the most advanced weapon and gear systems in mobile gaming.
          • Collect all 500 lethal weapons and more than 1000 different armor pieces.
          • Stand out with hundreds of cool cosmetic items.
          • Hunt for the rarest weapons and armor in epic raids.
          • Customize your gear with paints, skins, and stickers to stand out from the crowd.

Unique Design Vest
          David Beckham Biker Leather Jacket

Comment

MauveTree is a fashion store which offers premium quality of leather jackets both for men & women. We have a style to suit everyone. Come to us, make a purchase, and look trendy this season in an effortless manner. Our prices will suit you too, and you won’t be disappointed. Go, Have a look now! Men Brown Shearling Vest

Comment

Working...
            X