No announcement yet.

Kira auto rifle event weapon has stopped prompting to prevent sale by mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kira auto rifle event weapon has stopped prompting to prevent sale by mistake

The event weapon stopped prompting me to verify if I wanted to sell it. I sold it by mistake. How do I get you to replace it. IGN is fishbobber. The perks were static on it. Please replace

Do you mean the event Barramundi?

Comment

Neo items sell without warning too. The problem is that every item should have a security question when buying or selling. I have 2 epic items that are extremely valuable to me and I constantly worry that they might get unintentionally sold due to the fact that there is no security question for the items. There should definitely be a security question for all items that are epic, legendary, neo, event, or purchased with gold.

If I were to play arenas for several hours and acquire a hundred items in my inventory that are worthless to me, it would not bother me at all if a security question were to appear for every item I sell. What would bother me is if I unintentionally sold 1 extremely valuable item because a security question does not exist. In fact, I would be very pissed off. And it has happened.

There absolutely should be a security question for every item that sells for gold in the game, especially the bundles. I've lost track of how many bundles I've purchased unintentionally because my screen detected a screen touch when my thumb was hovering too close to the screen. It's because of the lack of security that I'm now afraid to have a gold balance that exceeds the price of the bundles in the game. How is it even possible that shopping technology exists in the game that has no security at all?

Comment

Working...
      X