Game not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game not loading

Game just keeps cycling through the start up screens, it never actually loads to play. It’s been doing this every time I’ve tried over the last 12 hours or so. Anything I can do to fix this?

Sever problems.

Comment

Pushing 18 hours of this happening now that I have not been able to get into the game. Seems a long time for server problems…am I the only one having this extended issue?

Comment

I can't get in either.
        I keep getting mission notifications, so I guess their working on it.
        I also don't know if it's all servers or just USA.

Comment

Even though the US server is supposedly fixed I am still in the endless loop of loading the startup screens and it never gets to the hub. It has been doing this to me on my android device both yesterday and today. Any more ideas on how to actually get into the game to play? Thanks!

Comment

Uninstalling & reinstalling the game worked for me.

Comment

My girlfriend and me use the iPhone 12 Pro. We have the same problems since yesterday before and after the update to iOS 14.6. But it is still working with iPhone SE 2016. We tried several server regions. Our accounts are not connected to Facebook.

EDIT: After reinstalling it is fine again.
              Last edited by weltvolk; 05-26-2021, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Memnoch please excuse my ignorance. I’m on an iPhone 11, how would I uninstall and reinstall the app without losing all my stuff (level, gear, etc)??
                EDIT: the new app update that just came out fixed it
                Last edited by Wizardscholar; 05-26-2021, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X