Kicked out in Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked out in Arena

I get kicked out off the game in nearly every Arena one or two times. Sometimes I get the error that the squad leader disconnected and sometimes the game crashes to desktop without error message. The round restarts when all three players got kicked. I use iPhone 12 Pro.

The "leader disconnected" thing has happened for years, don't expect a fix anytime soon.
    As for crashing, a friend of mine had this problem & found out his phone was overheating too much. Try to pickup a phone fan case.

Comment

Thanks. Support advised me to lower the graphic settings. But everything was fine until a few months ago! Play the game since 2018. With iPhone 12 Pro since September 2020.

Comment

I'm the friend Memnoch mentions lol. I also use an iPhone 12 max pro after updating from and iPhone 7 plus. Initially I found out my phone was overheating and lower the settings and played without the case but it's starting to happen again so now I'm thinking it's an ongoing issue everytime apple updates the iPhone itself. It seems to happen everytime I update it. I also get notifications inside the game stating my friends are using a different version app but when I check the app store there is no update available for me.

Comment

Ok so I found out the problem. In your resolution setting you must have it on 30 fps instead of 60 fps. I took mine off automatic and applied ultra high and put my fps to only 30 and played a round of silver arena and was able to complete the game in its entirety and not cut off. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce_Leroy View Post
            Ok so I found out the problem. In your resolution setting you must have it on 30 fps instead of 60 fps. I took mine off automatic and applied ultra high and put my fps to only 30 and played a round of silver arena and was able to complete the game in its entirety and not cut off. Hope this helps.
            Hey...
            I had to set my Nvidia Shield to low..to stop the lagging.

Comment

Working...
            X