keep it a fucking phone game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep it a fucking phone game

you guys are stupid i can go right now to the download to pc shadowgun and play it but its not right this was meant to be a phone game and if it wasn't i guess yall are just to poor to make it a complete xbox and playstation game or unless youre to scared to get sued by the makers of destiny and halo pathetic keep it a phone game and make it to were pc people cant play it or grow some balls and make it hit consoles stupid ass devs and madfinger

I've played on a Nvidia Shield TV since day one.

Comment

My complain is only with mouse and keyboard users aka PC gamers. Gamepad is ok and there are setting for gamepad and also because gamepad users cannot have an accurate aiming just like phone screen users. but the mouse and keyboard users; they ruined the essential of this game which is ment to be a phone game.
      Even with a gamepad you cannot beat the mouse/keyboard users because thier aim is accurate as fuck.
      I have opened a topic about this before and I hope they do something about players who use mouse and keyboard ( maybe they should ban them from PVP modes just like what other developers do, PUBG and Fortnite developers ban players who use mouse and keyboard )
      PvP is corrupted and ruined by mouse/keyboard users.
      Last edited by MohammedTheP; 10-31-2018, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Maybe add a profanity filter to the forum, lol.

I agree that it should be a mobile game only. Eventually I am going to start playing this game on a pc using a mouse and keyboard if I have to, otherwise I won’t be able to keep up with all the players that use a mouse and keyboard. And I really don’t want to have to do that.

Comment

I 100% support this. I just opened an new topic because I am mad as fuck about this shit. I invested so much money in this game and as a result get pissed off by these shitty pc pricks.
          I have almost perf pvp gear, and can't win against them.
          There are so many ego shooters at pc, and now they ruin a mobile game cause they suck at pc skill games like ut2004 and get their ass whooped.

Ban pc gamers! They suck these losers shouldn't get any space in this amazing game.

Comment

Working...
          X