Search for an active guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search for an active guild

Hi Guys i Play the Game for 6 Days now and already gear of 270 so the main Problem is that without an ingame Chat its hard to find ppl to Play with and dugeons and Arena with randoms is most frustrading Thing in gaming. im from Germany so if ther are some German ppl in the Guild would be nice too. Hope i get an answer quick.

playing on android
    Last edited by HellWarrXX; 12-14-2018, 12:27 PM.

I vote on the question or comment. I will also make comment if I feel my words contribute to the discussion and has not be completely duplicated by someone else's words. I am interested in all of the discussions, although I may not be able to post my opinions because my workplace and I have to wait until the end of the day to make my comment or provide an answer.
    angry birds 2

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysunny View Post
      I vote on the question or comment. I will also make comment if I feel my words contribute to the discussion and has not be completely duplicated by someone else's words. I am interested in all of the discussions, although I may not be able to post my opinions because my workplace and I have to wait book of ra online until the end of the day to make my comment or provide an answer.
      Thanks for your voting

Comment

Working...
      X