Who broke the forum..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who broke the forum..??

No New Post Button, Bug Reporting & Troubleshooting sections missing...can be found in Profile posts.

I hope this wasn't done purposely.

I really hope the forum admin/moderator fixes this as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Memnoch View Post
      No New Post Button, Bug Reporting & Troubleshooting sections missing...can be found in Profile posts.

Madfinger updates the forum don't worry -

Comment

• Tomas | MFG
        Tomas | MFG commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, we are working on it

• Mars B.
        Mars B. commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah yeah one day =D

I used the in-game feedback button to ask SGL why the bug report section of their forums was no longer accessible, and I was told to use the feedback button in the game or join their discord channel.

So I guess they don't want my feedback anymore. Typing feedback in the game is a pain in the ass. And I'm not a big fan of discord. It's bad enough they nerfed everything in the game, now they've nerfed their official forums.

I think I'll start posting bug reports in the General Discussion section of their forums and then send them a link to the thread using the feedback button in the game.

Comment

• Tomas | MFG
        Tomas | MFG commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Suicidal, It'sTomas from Madfingers. It is not like we don't want your feedback anymore, quite the opposite. But on discord, the most of the community share all feedback now. It is for sure less uncomfortable than typing feedback in the game. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Heya, the forum is overrun by spammers. We're working on it... not sure yet still how the forum will turn out. Anyway, head to https://support.madfingergames.com to report any issues you find.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSlade View Post
        Heya, the forum is overrun by spammers. We're working on it... not sure yet still how the forum will turn out. Anyway, visit this site head to report any issues you find.
        I guess they don't want my feedback anymore. Typing feedback in the game is a pain in the ass. And I'm not a big fan of discord. It's bad enough they nerfed everything in the game, now they've nerfed their official forums.

I think I'll start posting bug reports in the General Discussion section of their forums and then send them a link to the thread using the feedback button in the game.

Comment

Working...
        X