Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This game is so good, it could be released on PC, BUT....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is so good, it could be released on PC, BUT....

This game is really good, but deserves more love from the developers.
    I mean, it's been missing important features since release, like a buyback option at the merchant, locking items, or being able to save different sets/builds. These suggestions were made by the community years ago, but have been ignored so far, even though #WeListen is capitalized here on the forum. Updates, like content updates and bug fixes come too slowly, there is no roadmap and in general there is a complete lack of transparency. Also, the developers do not respond to forum posts. Is there actually a community representative?
    I don't understand it. The game is really very good and could even grow and last for many years, but somehow the developers seem to have no interest in keeping this game really sustainable and alive in the long run, even though the community is still quite strong and the game is not that old.
    I get it, it's a mobile game and things might run differently on mobile than on PC, or console, but there are still a lot of positive examples of games that have succeeded in the long run on mobile and have large and strong communities and generate profit. And I don't mean the classic Pay2Win games, but for example Minecraft, Clash of Clans, Brawl Stars, Call of Duty, Fortnite, PUBG and there are constantly new, high-quality games, such as Wild Rift.
    I think it's a real shame, because Shadowgun Legends could be so much more and I would really like to play it for a long time, but I can't get rid of the feeling that the game has been abandoned.
    If the game was expanded minimally, it could even be released on PC or console, it has the quality for that, even if it lacks content in the long run, which could be delivered later.
Working...
X