Join Shadowgun Legends Beta!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Shadowgun Legends Beta!

The time has come to call upon you for help! Join the Shadowgun Legends beta and help us polish the game to perfection. Apart for our undying gratitude you will be rewarded these benefits:
    • Play the game before anybody else does
    • Unlock content dedicated to Beta testers
    • Have your name go down in Shadowgun history
    So what are you waiting for? Subscribe at www.shadowgunlegends.com/beta now!
    *The Beta should be available in August 2017
    A newly announced instalment in the Shadowgun series, the first Persistent World Shooter for mobile devices!
    Last edited by Jakub | MFG; 08-02-2017, 09:44 AM.

Update dis

Comment

Hi! My name is Diego , i am registered for sg legends beta! But... i dont know how can i donwload it ... how can i download beta edition?

Comment

Hey There Diego!
        Welcome to the forums!
        Since you have already signed up for Beta, there's nothing you need to worry about all you need to do is to sit and relax!
        Once the beta is released (which it presently isn't) you'll get an email on your registered email id with the steps you need to follow to download it!
        It's great that you've signed up!
        Cheers!
        Last edited by Strider07 | MFG; 08-13-2017, 07:54 PM.
        Clan : [NaZ!]
        Group : [Di3] Deadly Incredible Elites
        Username : xd12345

#IBelieveInLegends!

Comment

Hey Strider07,
          Forgive me for being impatient but waiting is a lot difficult than I thought it would be. I have been waiting for a long time for a game of this genre and the videos you guys publish make me drool .I know the devs are working hard to make the game flawless but most of us are ready to accept the game as it for now and it can be developed in subsequent versions.What good is a beta without little bugs here n there. We will understand but do release it as soon as you can. Please let us know when it is coming as it is mid august already and we all are dying to get our hands on the beta.
          Keep up the good work!
          Cheers!

Comment

Hello Superman7s7!
            How're you doing today?
            I can totally understand what you might be feeling at the moment, but the point being raised here is why, why is the game being delayed and why is it taking so much time?

Well there's a simple answer to this... All this time being taken and these delays, are happening for us. MFG knows the kind of players, fans who've signed up for Beta... Most of them (us) being players of previous games from MFG like Shadowgun Deadzone, Unkilled, know what games from these devs really are... They are truly exceptional! And all these players have always enjoyed being a part of the MADfamily!
            And so, forget about global launch, MFG does not want to disappoint it's true fans with even the Beta version!

MFG has always given us a better, more feature packed game than the previous one as the time has progressed... Each game has rocked globally! And that's what we want for them, isn't it? But this time, considering the amount of hard work they've put in, we as a part of the family would not want just a better version... but a game that'd be beyond comparsion... a game that'd be the BEST! So as responsible community members, let's help them carry the legacy forward with Legends!
            ​​​​​
            And as you already have an idea about how much they're working to deliver, we just need to be calm... patient and support them! And then when the final product is out, we'll be the happy ones!

Thanks!
            Last edited by Strider07 | MFG; 08-14-2017, 07:00 AM.

#IBelieveInLegends!

Comment

• Strider07 | MFG
              Strider07 | MFG commented
              Editing a comment
              And since I'm just a fan, I don't know anything about the dates and stuff, so I won't be able to help you out on this! Have a Good Day!

Well to bad the beta got delayed again. Crap.

Comment

So...I was just wondering if you guys could stick with a release date..or..? Beta was said to be in June...then July....then August...well...about a week left until September, you don't update the community, you don't meet your own set dates, you don't tell anyone anything. Just wondering what was going on. I assume, the further the beta gets pushed back, the further the game gets pushed back. Are you guys waiting for iphone 8 to show off an "ultra quality" that apple partnered with you on with their new chip? If you already know things are set and need to be delayed, it's probably a better practice to be honest with your fans, rather than make empty statements about dates you fully know won't be met.

Comment

How can i download beta edition?

Comment

• Strider07 | MFG
                  Editing a comment
                  First of all, you need to sign up for it here: www.shadowgunlegends.com/beta
                  And then when the beta is released, you'll be notified through Email about the procedure to be followed in order to download the game!

I watched your streams and I really liked the game! I hope she will live up to my hopes!)))

Comment

Please shadowgun legends beta test on the game

Comment

Tell me more about this co op missions and I have a Android device which has KitKat version will SG legends run on my device ?

Comment

When i went to sign up for the beta, i never got the email. Did it run out of space for people to join the beta or is it a bug?

Comment

Хотелось бы знать каковы будут системные требования для android устройств, и также к ios устройства
                      м, так как пользуюсь теми и другими устройствами, и будет ли возможность поддерживание
                      личных данных и их переноса с одного устройства на другое?

Comment

Привет, Бадди!
                        На данный момент никаких официальных системных требований для устройств Android пока не объявлено. Но для iOS iPhone 5s был основным устройством, которое может запускать игру. Эквивалент Android должен быть телефоном с 2 Гб оперативной памяти и по крайней мере 1,4 ГГц четырехъядерным процессором. Эти требования Android - это только спецификации, тогда как требования iOS, приведенные здесь, являются официальными. Извините за плохой русский, я использую Google Translate.

#IBelieveInLegends!

Comment

• Darccan
                          Darccan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Жаль что решились расширить аудиторию, надеялся на минимальные требования от iPhone 6, надеюсь конечный результат не разочарует!

• Strider07 | MFG
                          Editing a comment
                          *iPhone 5s
                          Вы не будете разочарованы приятелем ... Поверьте мне!
                      Working...
                      X