This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowgun Legends — 0.8.2 Update Notes

Shadowgun Legends 0.8.2 improves the Capture the Flag experience introduced in 0.8.0 and fixes a number of bugs. Thanks for all your support, you guys rock! The biggest FPS PvP and Coop Shooting Game of 2019!

Questions? Thoughts? Issues?

IMPROVEMENTS

Capture the Flag
    • Collision in the spawn drop tunnels added to prevent spawn camping
    • Rebalanced rewards for kills and flag planting to encourage dynamic gameplay
    • Auto heal reworked to support tactical gameplay

Other Improvements
    • Fixed match starting message
    • iOS crash rate greatly reduced
    • iPhone X notch issue solved
    • Players spawning into opposite teams bug fixed
    • And many other bug fixes

If you have any other feedback please use the in-game button, or get in touch with us via our social media channels…

Original update notes: https://www.madfingergames.com/shado...date_notes_082

Can anyone share complete information about Shadowgun Legends 0.8.2 actually I am writing an article for Dissertation Proofreading Service and I always describe full of informative.

Comment

Shadowgun Legends is an RPG game. The developers of these games have fixed a number of bugs. I have played this game with my friend Shakeel. He is a writer at a business plan writing service Dubai company. He writes a business plan for those people who have never started a business.

Comment

I think in the futuristic global of Shadow gun Legends, humanity is under attack from a lethal alien invader. The final line of defense are the Shadow guns, legendary warriors and heroes. You are a young Shadow gun recruit with limitless capacity who can flip the tide of war so what are you anticipating join the fight and display the galaxy who’s boss best online dissertation writing services.

Comment

Everyone share entire records approximately Shadowgun Legends zero.Eight.2 certainly I am writing an editorial and I constantly describe absolutely of informative? Dissertation Help In UK

Comment

Working...
          X