Constant crashes after update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant crashes after update

After the last update, the game constantly crashes in single player mode. I'm trying to do the main mission of level 20, where I need to get an artifact opening my way through enemies with brute force. I've had the game crash several times, I've lost all the hidden items in the mission because now I open the boxes and they are empty. I get the message in the image attached, and it's very frustrating. I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S8 and my 4G+ connection is very stable. Before this last update, I never got a crash in the single player mode, and I've played a lot. I hope it gets fixed soon, because I enjoy the game a lot and I feel it has to do with server connection issues. I've never seen a game so demanding regarding connection with a server as this one... EDIT: I've entered the game a few minutes ago and I had all the objects of the mission in my inventory, along with the Easter eggs I had obtained. I guess something must have happened with the server but it seems okay now. I still have to play the story mission again, but @devs thanks for everything. Back into action! EDIT 2: the mission "into the lion's guard" (or however it's called in English) still crashes. I guess I'll have to wait for an update...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by VBFreak; 03-30-2018, 03:37 PM.

Same for me as well! I am so frustrated I just got a friend to download the game, but I don't think he will stick with it because of the crashing. I am on IOS for iPhone X though.

Comment

The game crashes on mission load out screen and doesn’t stop crashing after that. I’ve tried everything.

Comment

Hey guys, we are sorry for the trouble, we are aware of the crashing and are currently investigating. Did you by any chance play the daily mission before the crashing started? Are you all rank 20?

Comment

Yeah I did play daily mission and even some dungeons before it started.

Comment

• krevetak
            krevetak commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the info. Could you please tell us what device you use?

I use an iPhone 6s

Comment

I’m having the same issue. I played a daily quest and some of the standard blue missions. Then suddenly, the game quits every time when completing the load of another blue mission. I’m at level 20 on an iPhone 8+ with the latest iOS and shadow gun updates. The rest of the hub seems to be working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by krevetak View Post
              Hey guys, we are sorry for the trouble, we are aware of the crashing and are currently investigating. Did you by any chance play the daily mission before the crashing started? Are you all rank 20?
              Yes, did the purple missions before yellow and crashing on yellow. Using iPhone 6s but when I log in Samsung tablet with Facebook, can play no problems. I thought my phone was the problem, good thing that’s not the case.

Comment

Crashing iPhone 6. Rank 6. Happened after .50 update.

Comment

I played the daily as well, yes I am lvl 20 and play on the iPhone X

Comment

Im on a iphone 7 plus and ipad pro n it keeps crashing on both devices. It started after the update. I did the daily missions and a few blue missions and once I did a few wargames thats when it started to happen. Haven’t been able to play dince then. I even erased the game and redownloaded them.

Comment

How long us it gonna take to fix this problem. Im missing out on some good loot.

Comment

Yes same here after update IPAD PRO maxed out, great wifi signal all single player modes crash, wait 10 min log on says that single player missions cant connect to server,,its a server issue

Comment

Now I can’t play anything on there. No single player or wargames. Missing out on loot and daily missions. This is BS. When you guys fix this problem the people who’s been getting screwed should get something for it because that’s not fair.

Comment

Yes crashes on any single player havent tryed multi,, tryed different servers,,tryed lowering grapics,, tryed everything,, maby this is a android game only now? if apple devices cant play game they will just remove it from apple store, Click image for larger version

Name:	438C1516-00CB-48EA-B350-24FC1F7A7AF8.png
Views:	251
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	28989
                            Last edited by Redputang; 05-30-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X