No announcement yet.

Constant crashes after update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The samebis happening to me, I wasn’t able to play anything, just rub around the hub. I’m on an iPhone 7

Comment

I’m having the same problem I can log into the hub but when I select a single player mission it crashes every time!

Comment

When are you guys gonna fix this. It’s been a day and a half and still no response on when you guys are gonna fix it. We are missing out on daily missions and loot. I hope we get something for this mess. Since it seems like it’s only apple users cuz I have buddies who are playing at this moment and they have android.

Comment

Likewise, as soon as I did the daily mission after the most recent update, then restarted the game, I couldn’t play any missions, dungeons, anything because of the crashing. I can join The Hub fine, but that’s it. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
          I’m playing on an IPhone 8.

Comment

You can forget about the ASAP fixing, these guys obviously dont give a crap about us. Been 48 hours and they only posted a few times saying they are working on it. It feels more like they went on their break and probably went home after. And they probably spent the entire day doing anything but looking for a fix today

Comment

Hey guys. Please follow these steps to work around the crashes:

1) Log into the game*
              2) Unequip your rocket launcher - use a different secondary weapon type (machine gun or sniper rifle)
              3) Play a mission - the crashes should no longer occur.

*If your game crashes while loading, please wait up to 5 minutes before trying again. You will be returned to the HUB. Also, it is possible that the rocket launcher will change their appearance for the time being. This is a part of the interim fix for the issue.

Comment

A rocket launcher was causing the crash?! That blew me away! (Sorry, bad joke)

Comment

After the last update I have constant crashes. My device is iPad Air 2 running latest iOS. Before the update all was fine. The problem seems to be when I’m in the hub but when playing single player missions or multiplayer it’s ok. Can’t seem to stay ingame for very long at all. Really annoying!

Comment

Ya I use an iPad mini 3 so it’s not that new, but the game crashes at least once every 2 minutes is both highly inconvenient and highly annoying. It makes it extremely difficult to do anything. The most common time for the chrashes to happen is when I am between the hub and a mission/a mission and the hub.
                    probably the worst part is how every time it crashes like this none of my progress saves! And I already tried equipping a sniper rifle or a machine gun instead of a rocket launcher, for about a minute I thought it worked. NOW ITS EVEN WORSE THAN BEFORE! This whole thing really sucks, cause this was one of my favourite mobile games.

Comment

Im a lvl 20 playing on IOS ipad pro under latest version 12.1.1 and after the update ive been experiencing many server issues Ive been kicked out of Voltaic fist 3 times and randomly game force closes during arenas also on solo blue missions when the gear shows up to interact with doors they wont open even though the gear shows up ive never had any of these issues prior to update now im unable to enter the game says joining lobby but just hangs and nothing happens
                      Last edited by onslaught121; 02-08-2019, 02:04 AM.

Comment

I just downloaded the game on ipad and game crash after every mission any clue guys ?

Comment

Working...
                        X