Rotor Riot Controller Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotor Riot Controller Problem

So I linked up my new Rotor Riot controller and started up Shadowgun Legends. I tried to press A on the startup screen to play but it does not respond, so I manually used the touchscreen. Then I tried to map my controller and when I press a button, it just says "The Axis #." It's just weird that the game does that rather than saying "A" or any other button, and the worst thing is that when I press L2, it quits the mapping part.

Originally posted by Amachar928 View Post
    So I linked up my new Rotor Riot controller and started up Shadowgun Legends. I tried to press A on the startup screen to play but it does not respond, so I manually used the touchscreen. Then I tried to map my controller and when I press a button, it just says "The Axis #." It's just weird that the game does that rather than saying "A" or any other button, and the worst thing is that when I press L2, it quits the mapping part.
    I second this issue. I have owned 2 different MFi controllers and neither was supported by Madfinger however almost every game doesn’t the have same problem. What’s the point in having a MFi standard if the developers just pick and choose which brands of controllers they will support. My first controller was a Mad Catz C.t.r.l. however I just recently bought a Rotor Riot primarily for PS4 remote play and that controller has the L3/R3 buttons. Neither work and will not recognize the inputs when you attempt to remap them.

Comment

Working...
    X