Rotor Riot Controller Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotor Riot Controller Problem

So I linked up my new Rotor Riot controller and started up Shadowgun Legends. I tried to press A on the startup screen to play but it does not respond, so I manually used the touchscreen. Then I tried to map my controller and when I press a button, it just says "The Axis #." It's just weird that the game does that rather than saying "A" or any other button, and the worst thing is that when I press L2, it quits the mapping part.
    "I never win anything, except for WAR!" - Tank Dempsey

Originally posted by Amachar928 View Post
    So I linked up my new Rotor Riot controller and started up Shadowgun Legends. I tried to press A on the startup screen to play but it does not respond, so I manually used the touchscreen. Then I tried to map my controller and when I press a button, it just says "The Axis #." It's just weird that the game does that rather than saying "A" or any other button, and the worst thing is that when I press L2, it quits the mapping part.
    I second this issue. I have owned 2 different MFi controllers and neither was supported by Madfinger however almost every game doesn’t the have same problem. What’s the point in having a MFi standard if the developers just pick and choose which brands of controllers they will support. My first controller was a Mad Catz C.t.r.l. however I just recently bought a Rotor Riot primarily for PS4 remote play and that controller has the L3/R3 buttons. Neither work and will not recognize the inputs when you attempt to remap them.

Comment

It accurate to say that you will be the absolute last individual position contention free fire coins genreator royale rage has hit its walk, likewise there are bunches of recreations to pick from Garena Free Fire and similarly as the PUBG play, thusly if you claim understanding there you'll do fine

Comment

Working...
      X