Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krevetak a.k.a Joe Wolf
    replied
    Can you provide more info? What device you play on, what country you live in, where you downloaded the game from, what connection you use?

Leave a comment:

• achaji3
    replied
    i was facing same error...how can i solve this...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Shadowgun Deadzone has been closed for several years, sorry. You cannot play anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Rolling Deep
    replied
    I got authentication failed message on shadowgun deadzone. (Nickname : saish994, Country: Puerto Rico, Connection type: 5g data t-mobile)

Leave a comment:

• 4G63-T
    replied
    i have the same issue, can someone help?

ign: 4G63-T
    ​​​​
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• JohnSlade
    replied
    Hello Archiem, what device do you use? We'd recommend restarting your phone and starting the game.

Leave a comment:

• Archiem117
    replied
    I'm having the exact same issue, I love this game but I am unable to play on my account (authentication failed) and I really don't want to start from scratch. My user is Archiem117

Leave a comment:

• Safeer07
    replied
    Since yesterday I have been unable to sign into the game getting the 'user authentication failed' message. I tried with different connections and tried clear data and nothing worked. Redmi4

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi, could you please send us your nickname, connection types you use and what country you play from?

Leave a comment:

• shahab6
    started a topic User Authentication Failed

User Authentication Failed

Since yesterday I have been unable to sign into the game getting the 'user authentication failed' message. I tried with different connections and tried clear data and nothing worked. Samsung S9+
Working...
X