Weapon perks change after purchase with gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon perks change after purchase with gold

Are the perks supposed to change after purchasing a weapon with gold? I'm new to the game and may have missed something. The perks on the attached weapon were originally 3% iron site, 6% damage, 7% accuracy and 14% critical damage and after a mission I checked their progress and they changed. I don't have an image of the original perks but I would never have purchased 14% pickup radius.

Click image for larger version

Name:	perks.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	348.0 KB
ID:	33964

That was a bug that they said was fixed awhile back.

Comment

Thanks for the response Mem! Do the devs watch this thread? Any idea how I could request a correction?

Comment

Devs, the gold wasn't the free kind. I spent money. Concerning for future purchases.

Comment

Go Here:

https://support.madfingergames.com/h...s/requests/new

Comment

Originally posted by Sludge View Post
            Thanks for the response Mem! Do the devs watch this thread? Any idea how I could request a correction?
            A posted the link above this post, but it shows as "Unapproved".
            Go to the MadFinger main site & click on Shadowgun Legends..on the upper right you'll see "Submit A Request".
            Fill out that form.

Comment

Got it. Thanks for taking the time Mem. Now if you can teach me how to git gud we'll be set. Thanks again.

Comment

Joe at Madfinger has already contacted me and corrected the issue. Stellar response time and customer service. Thanks again Mem for the guidance.

Comment

Working...
                X