After Update..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Update..

After last update (Easter) sound is complette missing ( not permanently) but every second start game :-) so almost permanently. (Nvidia Shield Tablet K 1).
    + You completely ruined posibility set controller mapping. Now I can see only fantastic touch-screen buttons if I want a edit controller..really baad. https://ibb.co/deOipn
    +In the menu (city area) I can¨t go in "Skill Menu" and I must like looolas going near my tablet and touch him on the screen - really really baaad..
    Last edited by Majorsoft; 03-30-2018, 07:52 AM.

Hello. Loved the game on my Nvidia shield TV. I have a different Bluetooth controller which worked almost perfectly except for the trigger buttons which was easily fixed going to custom controls. After the update The dpad no longer works, none of the buttons brings up the cursor, so it is basically useless. I don't have a sheild controller as it is getting replaced due to it being faulty.

I bought the golden ring to play this over Easter. I now cannot. Please fix ASAP.

Comment

The update is really is pissing me off. 1. I cant access my skills tree on my Nvidia Shield TV. 2. The touch screen controls are now stuck on the screen in missions. Multiplayer is also extra laggy.

Comment

Yes ...thats the same on my shield k1 tablet +++ And something more: I have allready finish lvl 20 and I filled 3 times lvl meter more, but I don't get any new skill point !?!? How I can fill skill tree without a skill points ???? Its really Anti-Motivation for playing...really a lot :-(

+++++ Gold reward for video no function - if I click on the button video started, but after 1 second crashed and game going back to first load screen....
        Last edited by Majorsoft; 04-02-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Majorsoft View Post
          Yes ...thats the same on my shield k1 tablet +++ And something more: I have allready finish lvl 20 and I filled 3 times lvl meter more, but I don't get any new skill point !?!? How I can fill skill tree without a skill points ???? Its really Anti-Motivation for playing...really a lot :-(

+++++ Gold reward for video no function - if I click on the button video started, but after 1 second crashed and game going back to first load screen....
          Im not sure that we are actually supposed to acquire more skill points. I was surprised not receiving it after 20 too, though. Either its bug, or its intended or Madfinger deciding what to do next. I would definetly change my skill points now, though, because i was under impression ill get them all in the end. So some kind of respec option would be great, or just ability to fill all skills.

Really love this game. Hope Madfinger will shape it and make it even better than it is.

Comment

After last update (Easter-End!! ) controller going well boys...good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipsinity View Post
              Hello. Loved the game on my Nvidia shield TV. I have a different Bluetooth controller which worked almost perfectly except for the trigger buttons which was easily fixed going to custom controls. After the update The dpad no longer works, none of the buttons brings up the cursor, so it is basically useless. I don't have a sheild controller as it is getting replaced due to it being faulty.

I bought the golden ring to play this over Easter. I now cannot. Please fix ASAP.
              Supports steel series xl .Got mine today and works perfectly

Comment

Yeaaaah.... new update!§§§ Fantasy....but controller not work....are you really serious? I have only one word for this job......sexyoumotherfaka.....

Comment

Working...
                X