No announcement yet.

Camping in Captue the Flag mode + A list of players to deal with [ 5 players ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping in Captue the Flag mode + A list of players to deal with [ 5 players ]

Hello

I would like to report these names aka these players for capming in CTF mode for all the time instead of finishing the game:

Doonchick
    Hanzeii
    XHEKI
    AndyGoma
    CrazyShimon

Probably they are friends and they are doing this to piss of other players. [ they do it all the time ]

So please do something about this issue in the new mode. Don't make players able to camp.
    Last edited by MohammedTheP; 02-07-2019, 02:42 PM.

I am not sure if my reason to report is legit or not but at least fix the issue.
    find a way that does not let other players camp other team respawn instead of finish the game fast. { for example make the match time 5 minutes at maximum }
    Last edited by MohammedTheP; 02-07-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

You are not alone. And there will always be one guy I your team that will keep spamming respawn and give them reason to stay..

Comment

Originally posted by Tenno View Post
        You are not alone. And there will always be one guy I your team that will keep spamming respawn and give them reason to stay..
        You don't undestand. They camp even when they have our flag. They don't run with the flag to the victoy. Even the guy who carries the flag he just stays with them and kills us.
        Last edited by MohammedTheP; 02-07-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I do understand. Masakrator and his squad did just this to us all evening. I also posted and asked madfingers what they where thinking.

But the last games where all like 4v2 or just 4v1 after ppl left and they got bored fast.

Comment

Originally posted by MohammedTheP View Post

You don't undestand. They camp even when they have our flag. They don't run with the flag to the victoy. Even the guy who carries the flag he just stays with them and kills us.

I had this happen to me today...and it totally sucks. 3 of 4 were from the same Guild.
            I'm not gonna name names...and I rarely quit..this time I did.

Comment

Hi,
              I’ve played against some of those guys on your list and I’m pretty sure they’re also using hacks on PC.
              I think CrazyShimon moved too fast and had one shot kills etc. Kill to death ratio was crazy high and Legends is not really a skilled game so i reckon some cheating was involved.
              He has changed his name now I think.
              There are a lot of dodgy players for sure.
              The camping and spawn kill tactic is used just to max kills and fame before you place the flag to score.
              Sucks but I admit I’ve done it too if we were winning too quickly.

Legends name: blahblahblah

Comment

The trick seems to be that only one, or sometimes two people on the team are using hacks to reduce the chances of detection. If this happens, just leave.

Comment

Working...
                X