General Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Feedback

Hello, i like Shadowgun Legends a lot, but there are some issues which makes me a little angry. At first, i collected 2000 warpoints to get the mashine gun "Faraday Accelerator" from Nitro. For this sum i expected a good weapon. In Team-pvp i shooted on a player, which was simply standing around, for about 4-5 seconds to kill him... I can't see changes to the weapons i had before... The new one ist not even better, but i Invest much gaming-hours to get it... That makes me angry. The other point ist the ammo. There is a Skill-Points, which makes an circle with primary ammo and health. Why there is no second ammo? I mean, it would make more fun when i can use my second wheapon like the first one... And the third point is that the in-app-purchases are too expensive... In many games, the first pack costs about 2-3 Euros and the second one about 5 Euros (4,99). Why you sell the first one for 5,49 euro? And then i get not much things for it... See this as a constrictive criticism. Thanks!

Here are the spec. of the weapon. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190317_072626_rmedited.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	31790

Comment

Thank you very much, the owner of the thread very much. slotxo

Comment

Originally posted by den2710 View Post
        Here are the spec. of the weapon. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190317_072626_rmedited.jpg
Views:	219